Saturday, January 5, 2008

Whistle While You're Not Watching Sports

Working is never all that fun.

Working through the best college bowls, UK/UL game and opening round of the NFL playoffs is Hell.

For anyone out there wondering what I've been doing during this feasting of great sports action, it mostly consists of working, sleeping a little and eating even less. Unfortunately, that leaves little to no time for me to update my end of this blog or even view it on most days. The creative juices are drying up now that all of my sports viewing consists of SportsCenter.

I guess if their is any solace to be found in all of this working, I unlike my companions on this blog, actually get paid (a little) for my services. Just for the record though, I would gladly work for free if it meant that I would be home in time to watch these games. My life is just that depressing.

No comments: