Thursday, November 15, 2007

A good omen

For my first post (and I'm sorry if I'm stealing CC's thunder by making the initial post), I just want it to be known that when I was creating my gmail account for this blog, the word with the wacky letters at the end that I had to type to prove I'm a real person (which makes me feel kinda good about myself) was "FAEKE"...... correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that's an alternate pronunciation of one of my favorite words. Its as if Britt Hensley, while packing his can of Kodiak and frantically scratching the back of his head, heard we were now blogging and his response (as is his response to everything) was simply "faeke". I can't think of a more appropriate blessing for the future of this blog.

3 comments:

Clyde Coleman said...

Well...faeke me runnin'. That is amazing.

Kelly Coleman said...

I like to think of that random person out there that has no idea what the hell a 'Britt Hensley' is. That's what this is all about.

Writer said...

Best Britt Hensley line I ever heard was the following:

"You know why we're out of toilet paper don't you? Derek and Mandy have been in there scroggin'."

I don't know what "scroggin'" would actually entail, but it sounds hilariously nasty.